Pink Zombie Studios, where the Zombies and bad jokes never die, has released not just the iOS version of ShuffleFrenzy, but also an Android version of their flagship game.
Long for the old carnival days when you could enjoy a good shell game? Or, if you’re not that old, do you want to find how fast your remaining eye is? If you said, “YES”, ShuffleFrenzy is the game for you!
ShuffleFrenzy is Pink Zombie Studios‘ flagship game.
ShuffleFrenzy is a simple game – follow the shuffling cups to identify which one has the ball. The shuffle speed and the number of shuffles increases if you keep guessing correctly. How good is your eye? How many shuffles in a row can you follow?
ShuffleFrenzy includes the following:
- Two amazing themes that can be unlocked as you continue to play.
- Eight different achievements to be unlocked. Some achievements are secret, so you’ll have to figure out what unlocks them. 🙂
- Kiip support so players in the US, Canada, and the UK (soon!) can win real prizes.
- Challenge your friends to beat your highest score.
- Brag to your friends via Twitter and Facebook about your high score.
- Get the highest score on our global leaderboards by competing against other players from around the world.
ShuffleFrenzy is a free game for Android devices.
ShuffleFrenzy 1.0 for Android is free and available worldwide exclusively through the Android market in the Brain & Puzzle category.
Version 1.0 – 5 June 2013